Barça: Gerard Piqué reveals remarkably profession end

Football provided me whatever. Barça gave me everything.

Gerard Piqué

After the home video game versus Inter (3: 3), in which Piqué had actually played via the lack of options, there was broach a protective disaster In the 3-0 against Villarreal, Piqué was also an intense counter-speech from Xavi when he was substituted by his very own followers.

Gerard Piqué will only play a single home video game for his FC Barcelona, which the central defender announced in an emotional video clip message on his social media networks. In this he transforms straight to the fans of Barça: Rulers, many individuals have been speaking about me for months and also weeks.

Piqué is most certainly experiencing among the heaviest in his occupation this season. In Catalonia, the former protection chief is just a second, if not third choice. Five missions in the league and four in the Champions League talk a clear language. If head coach Xavi, with whom Piqué himself played for a long period of time and also shaped a gold era, had not had such terrific injury worries on the defensive, it would definitely have actually been even fewer goals.

As you recognize, I have actually constantly been Barman inside out, clarifies Piqué in his video message, in which he follows old video clip recordings with splits in his eyes: I grew up in a family insane. When I was little I do not end up being a footballer. I intended to be a gamer at Barça. In the long run I had to believe a lot back about this child and what it would certainly have believed if he had actually been stated that all of his desires would certainly be fulfilled..

25 years earlier, Piqué joined the club and afterwards relocated from the U 19 of the Flagrant to Manchester United-Um in 2008 to his heart club. World champ, European champion, four-time Champions Organization champion, three-time club globe champion, eight times Spanish champ, seven times Spanish mug victor. Piqué has actually won everything-and generally played a main duty.

If little Gerard had actually understood that he was on the side of the ideal footballers in history when one of the buddies and also captains located for life, proceeds Piqué. Barça gave me everything.

I will hand down love for Barça to my kids

As you know, I have actually constantly been Barça with and also through, explains Piqué in his video message, in which he complies with old video clip recordings with splits in his eyes: I grew up in a family crazy. Piqué has won everything-and practically constantly played a central function.

The The 1.94-meter seeker still made pledge: I will certainly remain to be a ruler. I will applaud on the team as well as hand down the love for Barça to my children-as my household finished with me. And also possibly the more vital message: You recognize me, eventually I will return.

Whistle is definitely not to be anticipated on Saturday (9 p.m., live! At Twist) when it concerns psychological goodbye to the Camp Nou.

Gerard Piqué will only play a solitary home game for his FC Barcelona, which the main protector announced in an emotional video clip message on his social media channels. If head instructor Xavi, with whom Piqué himself played for a long time as well as shaped a gold period, had actually not had such great injury concerns on the defensive, it would definitely have been even less goals.

Piqué was in fact still bound by 2024, however the 102-time Spanish worldwide (5 goals) has sufficient after over 600 competitive video games for Barcelona.

Piqué was actually still bound by 2024, however the 102-time Spanish global (5 objectives) has enough after over 600 competitive video games for Barcelona. In wintertime there is an end to Piqué. The last 2 opponents are called Almeria (H) as well as Sauna (A).

A long introduction to get to his main thesis. Since all imagine this child are met, I desire to tell you that I have actually decided that the end of this journey came. I have always claimed that there will be no group for me-and, so it should be. This Saturday it will certainly be my last game at Camp Nou.

Comments