The most annoying enemy types: This video game

Meanwhile, there are countless different fine designs in video games. Over the years, some specific types have established themselves that occur again and again in games. And let s say how it is: some of them are really going on the sack. Which ones are, we reveal you in this enemies article.

Of course you are asked: Which opponent types in games go most on the biscuit and why? Write us in the comments!

More articles of this kind:

The strangest games we ever played Annoying and embarrassing: In this game we failed miserably

Tobi is stressed most of exploding enemies

Tobias Veltin: Actually, I like it when there is a great variation with opponents in games, because that gives me the feeling of adapting me and to apply different approach. But I can really do without a particular enemy types, on the enemies, which - mostly screaming - come to me, only to explode directly with me and to give me a quick finish.

If these coaches are alone, my stress level is still within limits. It will be critical if you are still busy with normal enemies and then listen at once the ominous roar. Then my stress level rises clearly and I try to do the pyromans as far as possible - which sometimes tears the satisfying side effect that the explosion near enemies also rupture.

Linda likes dogs only in real life

Linda Sprenger: Dogs (and much worse yet: puppies) are my cryptonite. Not only in real life, but also in games. With a difference: While I dente the four-legged friends in reality that I would like to hug each one of them on the street, I prefer to make a big bow in Games. In titles like The Last of US Part 2 or the games of the Souls series, dogs and dog-like opponents are corrosive, annoying, for hair. If these small and fleeshes attack Zottelviewers, then I get scabies.

For example, in Bloodborne or Dark Souls, they are so fast that I can only avoid a lot of effort. In the last of us 2 they are not only agile, but also smart. Once you find me out with your super-puncture nose, a whole opponent powder will be in the neck. Hillcrest, you damn crime court! But the meant is that Doggos like the TLOU 2 usually looks so sweet, that I do not want to harm themselves. Instead of attacking, I usually run away. But that s not always working, so I have to admit at this point: Yes, I too, have video game dogs on the conscience.

Hannes is annoyed of everything that carries armor

Hannes Rossow: When it comes to video games, then I like to be in the Flow . That just means that I like it very much when it comes to speed and I have to fight numerous opponents at once. Constantly all directions from which I can be attacked, keep an eye on and turn off each enemy as soon as possible - perfect. Nothing breaks up this flow as much as armored opponents whose life bars are three times longer than the rest.

Suddenly I can not jump from enemy to enemy and every flow movement is there. Either I have to attack from the back, perform any special move, which is actually only because of these opponents or - in the worst case - just more comprehensive damage. Either way, when an armored opponent occurs, my attention is inevitably directed to this enemy. And only when the shield is broken, I can finally play like that as I really want.

Eleen hates birds and everything that flies

Eleen Reinke: Good, compared with some of the other types of opponents, flying opponents are at least usually done quite quickly and actually do not constitute a big challenge. But that does not mean that I do not haste an irrational hatred of her. Flying enemies mostly have their own nasty peculiarities. Whether you now throw out bombs or buzz around wildly, or simply damn tiny compared to all other opponents in the game.

All this ensures that I first tail the eyes together and much too close to my television wanderers to find the small patteisters at all first. Could I just search and put my glasses? Clear. Do I do that for a few annoying Flatterfiecher? Definitely not. I prefer to sit almost right in front of my TV and curse, if a shot on a much too small missile goes wrong.

(DIS) Honorable Mention: Although you definitely (and fortunately) can not fly, the Husks from the Mass Effect Trilogy definitely deserve an entry on my top list of the most terrible enemy types. Because they unite pretty much everything I hate at opponents who go in a shooter in the melee. Not only do you race in all the masses on me, they also make sure I can suddenly start with my sniper rifle so nothing more and forced to bring you with Shepard first. At least the Husks deserve the definitely.

Rae has no escape reflex and wants to defend itself

Rae Grimm: For some reason, I unfortunately lack the curse reflex in games. This means that no matter how hopeless the situation seems, I often have problems leaving and so potentially save my digital life. This has already taken many many, many Game Over screens, and accordingly for a lot of frustration ( such as resident Evil 2) .

Accordingly, no one should surprise anyone that I am not a fan of immortal opponents, in front of which I have to run away because I can not kill them (yet). To horror games or titles like Alien: Isolation, therefore, I make a big bow and more than once the console was just made out when I met such an opponent in a non-horror game. If I can not defend myself, I do not want to play. Period.

Which opponent types hates her?

Comments